POS Credit Card Processing
In order for your business to successfully complete a bank or credit card transaction – whether it’s online or in-person – the transaction must be sent to a merchant processing bank to be fully authorized, captured and deposited.
Several methods exist for sending this transaction to the merchant processing bank. For example, when a card is presented, the magnetic strip on the card must either be read via a credit card terminal or reader, an EMV computer chip must be processed, or the card information must be manually entered by the clerk into the terminal, PC, or a website.
Because every business’s needs are unique, Midwest Payment Processing is able to process a variety of methods of payment in a retail environment:
- EMV chip for credit card terminals
- Non-EMV based terminals (if requested by the customer)
- Internet/PC-based virtual terminals
- Level II and Level III data entry which include processing the payments of purchase orders, government and B2B corporate credit card transactions
- Point-of-sale (POS) processing systems
- E-commerce/Payment gateway
- Mobile phone and tablet-based terminals