CPS Small Ticket Debit
- Interchange: 1.55% + $0.04
CPS/Small Ticket Debit is the Visa Interchange rate for a base card type card present and signature small ticket (less than $15.00) debit transaction. Unregulated debit transactions on cards issued by banks with under $10 billion in assets (small banks, credit unions, etc.) will clear at this interchange rate. These transactions are exempt from the Durbin Amendment.
- 1.55% + $0.04 April 2012
- 1.60% + $0.05 October 2011
- 1.55% + $0.04 April 2011
- Non-excluded Sic Codes expanded effective October 2010, to include most merchants except direct marketing, grocery stores, service stations, convenience stores, and financial tractions.
- Cardholder and card present, signature obtained, single electronic authorization, read & transmit complete magnetic stripe
- Transaction settled within 1 day of authorization, authorization response data included in settled transaction.
- Transaction is less than $15.00.
- Non-excluded Sic code.